Trip leader: Mike Malone | email@example.com
Who: You! and Campus to Campus
Why: We shamelessly believe that God can use the weak and broken things of this world (us) to bring redemption and radical transformation. We also desire to follow in Christ’s footsteps as He came to seek and save the lost. So we are going to East Asia! We hope that through this experience God would stir each of our hearts to become more engaged with spreading God’s light and glory throughout the world.
What: An eight-week mission trip focused on serving for and alongside local churches. Main purpose is to share the love of Christ with those in East Asia. We will be reaching out to local universities.
When: May 19-July 10, 2020
- November 8th: Application due
- November 16th-18th: Interviews
- November 30th: Google response form due – You will get it access to it after the interview.
- December 6th: Teams announced
- December 9th: First team meeting – 5:30-7pm
Starting after Finals in December:
You should plan on doing 1-2 hrs/week of support raising preparation.
- January 17th-19th: Retreat
- February 11th: 5:30p-7:45p – Training (Team Building)
- February 14th: 8:30a-10a – Parents Breakfast
- March 6th: All Day Training
- March 25th: 5:30p-7:45p – Training (Evangelism)
- April 8th : 5:30p-7:45p – Training (Bible)
- April 22nd: 5:30p-7:45p – Training (Logistics)
- April 25th: Team Commissioning (H2O Service)
- May 17th-19th: Retreat
The cost of the trip is determined by the price of the plane ticket, food, lodging and transportation in the country. (The final cost is determined by the cost of the plane tickets.)
This will be primarily fundraised. Each participant will contribute $500, H2O will contribute $500, and the rest will be fundraised. You will be trained and supported throughout this process.
How you can fund your trip:
- Support Raising
If you have questions about your trip finances or support raising, please contact your trip leader.
Because of the security concerns for the full-time missionaries on the field, do not post anything about this trip on social media. Doing so could endanger their safety!