H2O Church During This Season
If you’re returning to Ohio State or are here on campus for the first time, we’re excited you’re here!
We know this could be a stressful and confusing time & we want to help you in whatever ways we can (ex. helping you move in or buy groceries, etc.)! Fill out the form below and let us know how we can be of help. One of the folks on our church’s international team will get back to you soon!
Our teams and small group communities are continuing to connect in this season, and we’d love for you to join us if you’re not in one yet. Please fill out this form and we’ll help you find a group!
The Creator of the universe hears us and desires to connect with us. What an enormous gift that because of Jesus, we have unlimited access to the help and care of our Father (Hebrews 4:14-16). Prayer is also the most effective thing we’ll ever do because it calls upon the faithfulness of the only One with limitless power, grace, and love. It helps us to demonstrate the reality that apart from Christ we can do nothing (John 15:5) as we choose to walk in faith in our God.
As a church, we want to cry out to the Lord both together and on behalf of one another. And especially in this season, we are reminded of our complete dependence on our Father. So we thought we’d take the extra time and space we’ve been given, and use it to pray and trust in faith that God listens and responds to our requests.
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. -James 5:16
How can we pray for you?
Join us in prayer
We have a fresh opportunity to see the body of Christ at work in the midst of this season. “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” -John 15:12-13
If you are in need of help, there are two options for how you can request it:
- Fill this out so that your needs are communicated publicly for others to respond to
- Or you can fill this out and our leadership will try and connect you individually with someone who can help
- Look for requests made publicly in this document and follow the directions at the top
- If there isn’t a current need for you to fill from the public document in #1, please fill this out so that our leadership can connect you with any requests made privately.
- Give to H2O under “General giving” and mark “Crisis help” in the memo field. These funds will be distributed to H2O members in need of help based on the discretion of H2O leadership. Any remaining funds will go to H2O’s general Poor & Needy fund.
- Give money directly to one of our partner organizations who are regularly serving the city of Columbus.